Have you seen Gainesville Coins Bestseller List? We dynamically track the Top Ten, Top 40, and Top 100 items from the previous seven days, with the lists updating every day. Every Monday on the blog, we cover the overall Top Ten gold and silver items according to the previous week’s sales.
This week, the 2012 American 1 oz Gold Eagle makes a return after a week’s vacation, and the 2013 Canadian 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf cools down as the introductory rush fades. A surprise at #10 is the Common Date random F-VF Peace Dollars, as some old silver makes an appearance on the Gainesville Coins Top Ten for the week ending December 2nd:
- The “New Design” 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds2)
- The Morgan Design “Made in USA” 1 oz Silver Bar, made of 999 pure silver (sku: bars1)
- 2012 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf 1 oz bullion coin, made of 9999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: casc23) up one slot
- The 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round, made of 999 fine silver (sku: rounds8) up one slot
- The 2013 Canadian Silver Pronghorn 1oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure silver (sku: CASC27) up one slot
- The 2012 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE19) down three slots
- Random Date Canadian 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin, made of 9999 pure silver new to list
- The 2012 American Gold Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 22k gold in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. (sku: CGE14) returns to list
- The 2013 Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, made of 1 oz of 9999 pure gold (sku: cagc19) down six slots
- Common Date American “Peace Dollar” in Fine-Very Fine condition in 90% silver new to list
Note that the coins on the Top Ten page can and will change over time, but you can use the sku number in the search on the site to find any coin mentioned in this article.