Have you seen Gainesville Coins Bestseller List? We dynamically track the Top Ten, Top 40, and Top 100 items from the previous seven days, updated on a daily basis. Every Monday on the blog, we cover the overall Top Ten gold and silver items according to the previous week’s sales.
The big story last week was another national mint running low on silver bullion coins. This time, it was the Royal Canadian Mint, who announced that the 2013 Silver Maple Leaf 1 oz bullion coin would be rationed to distributors. Again, Gainesville Coins was ahead of their competitors in securing ample supplies before the cutoff date. We also still have plenty of 2013 American Silver Eagles in stock.
Two new coins, the 2013 Silver Philharmonic and the 2013 Kookaburra, barely nudge the 2013 Silver Panda off the list, to the eleventh spot. Silver fever manged to keep any gold off the Top Ten again this week, with the 1/10th oz 2013 American Gold Eagle at #12.
Here is the Gainesville Coins Top Ten for the week ending January 27th:
- The “New Design” 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds2)
- The 2013 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure US silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE30)
- The 1 oz Morgan Design Silver Bar (made in USA), made of 999 pure silver (sku: bars1)
- The 2013 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf 1 oz bullion coin in capsule, made of 9999 pure silver (sku: CASC28) returns to list
- The Sunshine Mint “Eagle” 1 oz Silver Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: SU1) up 1 slot
- The 1/2 oz “Buffalo” Silver Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds8) down 1 slot
- The 2013 Australian Kookaburra 1 oz silver bullion coin, made of 999 pure silver (sku: PE625) new to list
- Roll of Twenty 2013 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coins, made of 999 pure U.S. silver (sku: CSE30-ROLL20) up 2 slots
- The 2013 Austrian Philharmonic silver 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure silver (sku: AUSC1) new to list
- The 2012 Year of the Dragon Proof-like 1 oz silver round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds12) return to list
Note that the coins on the Top Ten page can and will change over time, but you can use the sku number to search on the site for any coin mentioned in this article.